Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Friday, October 15, 2010

10 things about me not many people know

I found this game on Louandjane's blog (super cute btw) and thought it would be fun to play along.
10 things you may not know about me...

1. I am crazy about my son
2. I am OBSESSED with thrifting (its like therapy to me)
3. I love to cook, and eat just about ANYTHING...
4. I too believe that there is no greater calling in life than motherhood.
5. Crafting is my third favorite pastime.
6. I have a bachelor's degree, and was a total nerd in HS,
but I only dream of being a Stay at home mom.
7. I learned to swim at age 26.
8. I do not believe in religion, though i believe in God.
9. I have the heart of a hippie
10. I wish I could sew my own clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment