Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

DIY LAMPS

I have been looking for DIY lamp ideas and found these that are absolutely awesome. I am thinking that I want to make #1 in two different sizes and in some green tones for my bedroom and #2 with a funky shaped bottle (preferably a turquoise one) for my Living room side table, and #3 a little larger and paint the cardboard yellow for lamps in my guest room.


1. Pickles' Whirl It Lamp Shade Tutorial
2. Planet Green's Wine Bottle Lamp tutorial
3. Madison Avenue Baby's Cardboard Tube Lampshade Tutorial

2 comments:

  1. Love the lamps! You are quite crafty, can't wait to see how they turn out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I cant wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete