Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fantabulous Dinner!

It was a great Thanksgiving, and I am very proud of ME! I found some great recipes, followed through and the results spoke for themselves...Empty Plates! I had/have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family (my brother came to spend Turkey day with me), my new friends, my old ones and most importantly how much my husband and I have grown together this year. Its amazing how fast things change and how much happier you can be when you accept the wonderful things life has given you. I am very thankful and very blessed.

My hubby kept on thanking me for a job well done and for being such a great host to our group of 14. We gave thanks before having our dinner and each took a turn saying why we were thankful and my husband said he was most thankful for me and that made my day, my week and I think even the rest of my year. I love this man.

Well, I didnt take that many pics because we were having such a nice time that we completely overlooked the camera. But, i do have a few pics that I will add to this post as soon as my camera battery loads.


Hope you all had a very loving, filling and thankful thanksgiving!

btw, WENT TO JOANN's Black Friday morning after only 4 hours of sleep and got a hold of great cuddle flannel fabrics for 28$...It was only 1.49$ per yard and I just couldnt pass that up, so I saved (according to my receipt) 99$ IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Cant wait to post pics of the burp cloths, bibs and taggies that I am planning to make with my gorgeous finds!! :O)

here they are: the Mumm fabric with big flowers and the paisley are for Nursing Covers for my sis in law and my cousin





No comments:

Post a Comment