Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today is the day...

today is the day that i pledge to make my blog a GREAT BLOG!!!

I am going to make it beautiful, make it inviting and make it one those blogs that you cant help, but visit. I WILL BE A BLOGGIN-VIXEN!! lol well, ok maybe not a bloggin vixen, but a darn good blogger.

these pasts weeks at home have been great, my husband and I seem to be learning how to work with eachother and understand eachother better. I am happy. It feels like something has suddenly clicked at home and the pieces fit. My husband and I have had our small arguments, but they havent escalated to anything more than a few minutes of bikering and I am so proud of him for keeping my feelings in mind and I am so proud of me for remembering that I must learn to let things go if I wish to be happy. he is a great man and he has a great wife and I know that if we keep on putting forth the level of effort, empathy and consideration that we have been putting forth we will achieve great things as a family. I love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment