Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

ON A BABY PLAN!

My husband and I have decided on a baby plan. YOu might be like "What?!" well, we sat down and discussed when would be the best time to start trying for a family. SO, we came up with this plan because i want to stay home with the baby for a year and with grad school and his moving up quick at work, it just seems like a lot, But a baby is the most important thing. So, we are going to SAVE SAVE SAVE $$$$. That means that I have to get a fulltime job with some steady income. WILL DO! My pay as a substitute teacher isnt cutting it right now. I have also been working real hard at home learning to sew some pretty cute things. I have to put together some tutorials. I am trying to perfect a couple of pieces because Im thinking this would be a good source of side income. :) I cant wait to post some pics of the toddler aprons, bibs, mini burp cloths, and taggies i have made along with some super cute ballerina ragdolls.

ok, after a long day of school, cleaning, crafting and lounging around I am ready to hit the sack! Nite nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment