Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Woo Hoo for Turkey Day!

I am super thrilled for Thanksgiving, for the first time I get to host Thanksgiving dinner at my place and I am completely ecstatic. My husband came home about 5 days ago from work and says to me that this year he is craving a traditional American menu for Turkey day and I WAS SIMPLY THRILLED. I mean, I LOVE my Spanish food but we are going to cook a traditional spanish holiday menu for Christmas and again for New years' Eve so I NEED A BREAK! I found this fantastic sounding recipe for stuffing on www.Allrecipes.com and I cant wait to make it along with this Double layer Pumpkin Cheesecake which I am making ahead of time today.

I just finished seasoning and buttering up my Turkey and Im going to try the paperbag method. I have heard lots of great things about it.

we invited some friends and they are bringing a pineapple and cherry ham and some yams. Someone else is bringing over some liquor to make some Turkey day Caipirinhias (brazilian drink that my hubby loves)

Well, HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! Show me your turkey day menu pics. :O)
Anyway, I will definitely post some pics of my very first TURKEY DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment