Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas is knocking on my door

I LOVE TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS! I have been waiting all year for this moment, the moment were you get all of your christmas decorations out and start to make your home merry and bright. I love the way everything looks, It is very cheerful and lit up.

My husband, or the grinch, as I like to call him even got into the christmas spirit and decided to put up 3 whole ornaments (all special ones) and that made me a very happy woman.

so, I am officially in the hot cocoa, candy canes, presents and ligths kinda mood and I just cant wait. Though this is a pretty poor christmas (financially,) it is a very exciting one too due to the fact that I am making the best presents ever by taking time to make something special for each person I love. Is there anything better? I dont think so!

well..here is a little glimpse of my own little christmas wonderland. ENjoY!


No comments:

Post a Comment