Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

DIAPERS.COM REVIEW

I am usually not someone that buys many things online, since my favorite part of shopping is the getting out of the house part. However, since my husband and I had to downgrade to one vehicle so that I can be a SAHM, sometimes leaving the house to do just about anything becomes a hassle. So, I decided to give diapers.com a try since they had a 15% off promo for new customers and free shipping on orders of 49$ or more. OH MY! what a GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! It was quick and easy to look for things and place my order, in addition to that the prices are comparable to Bj's for the super sized boxes of diapers and wipes. I purchased a soothie teething pacifier, some silicone nipples, munchkin teether, pampers wipes (720ct box), pampers baby dry diapers(176 count box), vicks vaporizer (since its flu season I figured I should be prepared) and an antimicrobial cartridge for the vaporizer all for $84.09. Their sister site soap.com shares a cart with them and has just about everything you would find in a pharmacy, and the cleaning aisle of the supermarket.
My package arrived via Fedex the next day, everything was perfect and I saved $14.84, and some of the things were already on sale. In the package they also sent me some pretty cool envelopes (see below) to enclose coupons and send them back (free of charge) they will then keep these in my account to be used on any of my future purchases on either diapers.com or soap.com (don't be fooled they sell everything on soap.com). In addition to that, i also received a 15% cash back code for all future diaper purchases for 6 months with a 25$ purchase on soap.com (and i got a 10% off coupon for that site too).
Overall, my experience was EXCELLENT! I really loved purchasing from them. HERE IS A DIAPERS.COM COUPON JUST FOR YOU!!! (as a thank you for reading my page, btw it can also be used on soap.com which is equally awesome)
Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod
check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Baby Items
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com

HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THE COUPON ENVELOPES AND DISCOUNT CARD:



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment