Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A THRIFTING I SHALL GO

I really really love to thrift! Its like therapy for me. I make it a point to look for thrift stores whenever I move before anything else (i move a lot since my husband is in the military). From the ones I have been to so far in Washington, DC, Indian Head Hwy Thrift is my absolute favorite. They have color tag sales (50% off, and usually more than one color tag is on sale at any given time, particularly on Saturdays when up to 3 tags can be on sale) everyday. In addition, they offer 25% off to military with id. They have an awesome selection of just about everything, but so far I have done super well with toys, i mean top of the line expensive toys. I have bought Chicco, Fisher-Price, Vtech, melissa & Doug, , Leap frog, and a whole lot more, the most i have spent on a toy is 3$ on the Chicco farm (which was brand new in packaging). The area can be a little intimidating for some, but do not let your prejudices lead you wrong... the staff is AWESOME, and so is the community. I love that they have a HUGE parking lot, and if you take public transportation the bus leaves you like 100 yards up the street.

THESE ARE MY FINDS TODAY: (LOVE THEM!)


These are some K's kids cars they retail for 24.99 on Amazon.com, i got them for $1.20
I seriously love this Carter's Dots bumper (got it for my sister) retails for $29.99, and I got it for 5$ in new condition.
This IQ Baby puzzle is AWESOME! Cant even tell you how much it retails for since its sold out EVERYWHERE.. I got it, in its packaging for $1.25

Playskool Old MacDonald Farm Tractor got it for $1.00
and lastly, my favorite little animals EVER.. they are from the Animal alley collection at toysrus got them for .75cents each

IT WAS A GREAT SHOPPING DAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment