Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

IM BACK!




Well, its been a while since the last time I wrote. In the past year i had an absolutely PERFECT, GORGEOUS, HAPPY baby boy. He is 6 months now and just AMAZES me a little more each minute of each day. I whinned a lot a while back about needing adventures, travel, excitement... WELL PEOPLE, I GOT IT!! and, its MORE than i could have ever asked for. I have honestly never known love, until i met my son for the first time. He took my breath away. After 2 hours and 43 minutes of active labor (pushing) he was born, a perfect 8lbs 1oz. He is the happiest, silliest, FUn-loving kid EVER and he has helped me find who I am... a mommy.


I have been thrifting a LOT lately.. its like therapy for me! and of course, cant say enough about my dollar stores. :O) LOVE THEM!

I actually found this awesome tutorial over at dollarstorecrafts' blog.... for making hurricanes for 2$ (they look great!) I think thats a project for next weekend!

WEll, bloggers, ill be here! looking forward to writing for you.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us

    ReplyDelete