Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BABY FEVER

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!!!? lol.., i have had this insatiable (i hope thats how its spelled) desire for a baby..I must be insane! Things are so much better and maybe this sense of security is making me feel more comfortable about the idea of a baby. Its so sad that I started to make all of these baby things...seriously! I look at baby things all of the time online and search for sewing patterns and what not.. too funny! Jose laughs, he is dying for a baby..(ill post some pics of the projects soon)

I would love to have a baby right now, but the reality of the matter is that there are still a few milestones that we need to pass before we get to that place. We rushed into our relationship and had a rough start, now i dont want to put myself in a place were we rush into a baby too.. that would not be fair. Besides, i have finally started to gain energy to go back to school for my masters and take care of ME a lot more. The idea of school again after 4 years is freakin me out...

BUT WE GOTTA DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO!

I have come to the realization that i need adventure in my life, I need FUN and EXCITEMENT-i think that is what is lacking...I WANT IT BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment