Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Got the sewing BUG

I woke up today in a creative sort of mood and I made the cutest tag blankie EVER...I even redesigned one of the tags so that its a velcro loop that you can attach to the binkie.. (i know, i know...im freaking SMART) My mother-in-law is too funny..she said that by the time we have a baby it will have everything it needs because of my boredom. lol




I also made a passport holder and my next project is going to be some baby booties. I found a really easy pattern online, but i need really thin elastic. I also want to make a shopping cart cover and I havent found the right fabric yet.. I want something really cute and funky.


No comments:

Post a Comment