Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its Raining, Its pouring, the Old man is snoring...

I Finally slept good last night, probably because I know that my husband comes home tomorrow night. When he isnt here I cant sleep, I think the bed feels too big and empty. its been raining all morning and its nice to have a day like that once in a while, Im gonna go and rent sex in the city or maybe ill make something.

Im gonna go and make myself some breakfast, maybe a nice big breakfast as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment