Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Super Excited!

OK, after 12 attempts to make a tittle for my blog I FINALLY made one I LOVE!~

I wanted something colorful, vibrant, full of life and that didn't limit my blog to just one idea. I WANT IT ALL!!

Anyhow, I made a rag doll last night (2 am and couldn't sleep). I found the pattern for the black apple dolls online and loved them, they are so cute...so, I printed, cut, sewed and VOILA! here is "Little Suzie Homemaker" lol.. i thought that was just too cute to pass up.. check out her little apron. Anyway, i loved her so much that I decided to make a whole family. Im going to make a dad and brother and sister as well as a pet. Ill post those as soon as they are here. I figure that it would be fun to save these and play with my future kids someday. I have this great idea for a rag doll that you can dress up (like the paper dolls we used to have as kids) I have to come up with a pattern and Im thinking VELcro to easily attach the clothes.

ENJOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment