Get 15% off
your first order
use code DEVA9124
Baby Items
shop for all your baby needs: body pillows, good start formula, swaddle pod. check out baby registry
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Things I LOVE

ok, so today was just another day in which i ran some errands, went to the gym and did things around the house. I saw a beautiful sunset today that made me think about some of my favorite things and I though "Hey! Why not share them!?"

so... I LOVE:

Sunsets * Walks in the park when the leaves start to change * dulce de leche ice cream * Sledding * cooking something great after buying all of the ingredients * walking through a market * Thrift Stores * flowers * Photography * my nephews' saying I love you * dancing all night * breakfast in bed * puppies * India (though I have never been there) * mint chocolate chip ice cream with magic shell chocolate on top and whip cream on the side * scented candles * making up my own sewing patterns with newspaper and then sewing with them * Dominican Birthday Cake * walking barefoot (especially on grass) * singing out loud in my car and making believe the steering wheel is a drum * my bicycle's basket * hiking * sappy movies that make me cry * Israel Kamawiwole's version of somewhere over the rainbow * 80's Music * fruity pebbles * a slice of NY cheese pizza * a downtown manhattan hot Dog with EVERYTHING on top * Friends (the tv show) * college memories (jeje) * being an RA/CA * SPRING TIME * hearing little kids laugh out loud * catching up with my best friend after not talking for a while and feeling like we were never away from eachother * my brothers and sisters * Seeing my mother happy * when my brother sings me * My mother's sancocho * my dad's bald head (weird, i know, but i think its cute) * crochet * medical shows * Bollywood films * staring at the stars * traveling * laying on a hammock on a beach under a palm tree * Bon Fires with friends and music * BBQs * christmas presents * cooking for friends ...

Sunset over Virginia Beach


sooo much more I dont think I can go on...:o)

I also made a cowl neck scarf with a coconut button today and here is a pic..hope you like. I made the whole body with double stiches and then closed the sides with a picot stich.

No comments:

Post a Comment